Tuesday, December 14, 2021

EDUC561 Class

 

Nowadays teachers are integrating technology into their classes as a helpful tool to enhance their teaching process especially in this pandemic.This course examines different technologies that can be used in the educational field including: visual media - audio media - computer tools - internet resources - multimedia applications - instructional software which facilitates learning and make it more interesting.

I really enjoy this class with Dr. Amal, she is a very good prepared and organized instructor, she keeps us all engaged and participate to discover new tools and apps, applying them a classroom... which I will be definitely using them through my teaching journey to develop my career as a teacher especially through online classes such as : google form - google slides - poll application - word wall - mentimeter - class point - padlet - Microsoft whiteboard ... 

I think this course is perfect, I can't choose anything to change about it. It was my pleasure meeting Dr. Amal and my classmates sharing experiences and knowledge through the semester with respect and support.

1 comment:

Nesrine Khoder said...

I strongly agree with you, it's an amazing and interesting course.
One thing I would change is to take this course on campus rather than online.

The futurte of online education

  Online learning is the future of education that will destroy the traditional education and schools. In my opinion the educational transfor...